Tuesday, July 17, 2007

It Begins.....

What to say? You have to begin somewhere. What I am I going to use this blog for? Where do I plan to be mentally as I write? I do not know.

I have read plenty of blogs before to get an idea of what I want to do. Some of them were amazing!! Yet others were incoherent (for me). They speak of everything from working on a house, falling in love, taking photographs (not pictures) to literary prose.

What to say? I have begun with something, and I still need to trust my soul to find what I want to do with this blog. Correct English, proper grammar. I don't care. I am not trying to impress you with this new thing in my life that is a blog.

What to say? I am slowly but with understanding going to that place in my soul. That place were I know what I want to do with this blog.

True Light Photography. That is me, that is my life that is my passion. Walk with me? Learn with me? Pray with me? Cry with me? Let us grow in this together.

I finally know what to say. It begins......


"Ladies and Gentleman, welcome to me".

1 comment:

Leepak Hope-ra said...

This a phenomenal beginning M -- I look forward to reading more! Welcome to the Bloggersphere!:o)